Yarrawonga Mulwala Community & Learning Centre are proud to be participating in the
Connecting Community in the Upper Hume Pilot
This program aims to reduce loneliness and isolation with our community.
Being more socially active and connected to others in your community not only makes you happier but can also be good for your health and wellbeing.
- Do you need help to find a social or recreational activity that will suit you?
- Are you a little nervous about joining something new?
- Talk to us about the Connecting Community Project.
How does it work?
- We provide trained volunteer community connectors who can help you to make the connections
- Talking Cafés are held each week so that you can meet others in your community
How to join in?
- You can ask your health professional for a referral, or contact us directly
- You can come along to our Talking Cafés:
Wednesdays at Belle’s Café – From 10am to 11am, or Fridays at Mulwala Bakery – From 10am to 11am.