Crucial Conversations for Mastering Dialogue teaches powerful skills to help you speak up quickly, directly, and effectively when it matters most.
Crucial Conversations® for Mastering Dialogue teaches nine powerful skill sets grounded in decades of social science research. This course helps learners develop these vital skills through instruction, application, practice, group discussion, and self-reflection—not just theory—for lasting improvement. Topics covered in this course include:
- GET UNSTUCK - Identify problems contributing to poor results and broken relationships.
- START WITH HEART - Consider others’ perspectives and assume they have good reasons before speaking up.
- MASTER MY STORIES - Keep composure when feeling angry, defensive, or intimidated. Identify victim, villain, and helpless stories you might be telling yourself to justify behaviour.
- STATE MY PATH - Speak honestly and respectfully.
- LEARN TO LOOK - Spot the warning signs that indicate safety and dialogue are at risk.
- SEEK MUTUAL PURPOSE - Seek a purpose that both parties are committed to. Find common ground.
- EXPLORE OTHERS’ PATHS - Bring people back into dialogue when they clam up or blow up.
- MOVE TO ACTION - Turn each Crucial Conversation into a course of action that leads to results.
Included in the cost of this course is the Crucial Conversations Materials (Learner Guide • Cue cards for each lesson • Model Card • Copy of the bestseller Crucial Conversations)
At the end of this course you will be presented with a Certificate of Completion
Yarrawonga Mulwala Learning Centre
On site – Contact us to arrange