Know a little about spreadsheets but want to do more?
Delivered face-to-face in our Learning Centre, our Trainer will support you to extend your knowledge of Excel spreadsheets over a 3-hour session.
Learn how to analyse, share and manage your day-to-day data using Excel spreadsheets in our short 3-hour course.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- navigate your way around Excel
- use the fill handle
- copy and move worksheets
- rename worksheets
- hide worksheets
- understand, create, and work with IF functions
- understand, create, and work with CHOOSE functions
- understand, create, and work with LOOKUP functions
- hide and unhide rows and columns
- freeze panes
- work with graphs and charts
- link data.
Suitable for those with a little knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
You can bring your own laptop or utilise one of ours for the class session.
A Certificate of Participation will be issued at the end of the course.
Yarrawonga Mulwala Learning Centre