Need to develop a spreadsheet but don’t know where to start?
Delivered face-to-face in our Learning Centre, our Trainer will support you to learn the basics of Excel spreadsheets over a 3-hour session.
Learn how to analyse, share and manage your day-to-day data using Excel spreadsheets in our short 3-hour course.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- navigate your way around Excel
- create and work with a new workbook
- open and navigate within workbooks and worksheets
- understand and work with ranges in a worksheet
- understand, create, and work with formulas and functions to perform calculations
- copy and paste data
- understand and use formula cell referencing
- use font formatting techniques
- align the contents of cells in several ways
- format rows and columns in a worksheet
- understand and use the number formatting features
- print workbook data
- create effective charts.
Suitable for beginners. Assumes little or no knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
You can bring your own laptop or utilise one of ours for the class session.
A Certificate of Participation will be issued at the end of the course.
Yarrawonga Mulwala Learning Centre