Yarrawonga Mulwala Community & Learning Centre are proud Running the
YMCLC Community Connections & Resilience Program
This social prescribing program aims to reduce loneliness and isolation with our community.
Being more socially active and connected to others in your community not only makes you happier but can also be good for your health and wellbeing.
- Do you need help to find a social or recreational activity that will suit you?
- Are you a little nervous about joining something new?
- Talk to us about the Community Connections & Resilience Program
How does it work?
- Our community connector (CSO) can help you to make the connections
- Talking Cafés are held each week so that you can meet others in your community
How to join in?
- You can ask your health professional for a referral, or contact us directly
- You can come along to our Talking Cafés:
Friday’s from 10:00am to 11:00am at the Learning Centre