Executive Assistant – Marketing/Compliance Support
This position of Executive Assistant is responsible for the direct support of the Executive Officer (EO) and is required to assist the EO in maintaining, developing, and continually improving the administration, marketing, and compliance functions of the organisation.
To effectively support the EO in the day-to-day operations, the Executive Assistant will have strong attention to detail and possess the following skills:
- excellent time management
- strong written and verbal communication
- high-level computer knowledge
- ability to multi-task
- Community minded and aligned to the core values of YMCLC
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in joining our growing organisation and keen to embrace this new opportunity. Contact Julie-Anne Clarke, Executive Officer on 5743-3911 or email@example.com to obtain a Position Description and discuss the position in further detail.
Applications close 5pm on Friday 8th July 2022.
Trainers required for Moira Learn Local
Moira Learn Local is a partnership between Cobram Community House, Nathalia District Community Association, Numurkah Community Learning Centre and Yarrawonga Mulwala Community & Learning Centre to provide quality local training throughout the Moira Shire and surrounding areas. We are a working network with a shared commitment to develop and implement plans, processes and resources to support the provision of quality training driven by identified local needs across the area.
Moira Learn Local is currently seeking trainers in the following certificates/areas;
- Information Technology, Business
- Children’s Services, Community Services, Disability
- Aged Care, Home & Community Care, Leisure & health
- Hospitality, Food Handlers, RSA, RSG
- General Education, Foundation Skills, Literacy & Numeracy
- Training & Assessment, Education Support
- Short courses – Basic Car Servicing, Chainsaw Maintenance and Safety, Tree Climbing
For more information or to register your expression of interest please contact one of the below areas.