Trainers required for Moira Learn Local
Moira Learn Local is a partnership between Cobram Community House, Nathalia District Community Association, Numurkah Community Learning Centre and Yarrawonga Mulwala Community & Learning Centre to provide quality local training throughout the Moira Shire and surrounding areas. We are a working network with a shared commitment to develop and implement plans, processes and resources to support the provision of quality training driven by identified local needs across the area.
Moira Learn Local is currently seeking trainers in the following certificates/areas;
- Information Technology, Business
- Children’s Services, Community Services, Disability
- Aged Care, Home & Community Care, Leisure & health
- Hospitality, Food Handlers, RSA, RSG
- General Education, Foundation Skills, Literacy & Numeracy
- Training & Assessment, Education Support
- Short courses – Basic Car Servicing, Chainsaw Maintenance and Safety, Tree Climbing
For more information or to register your expression of interest please contact one of the below areas.